What it is:
Glycolic acid is one of many naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acids. Derived from sugar cane, the small molecular composition of glycolic acid provides the skin with the deepest and quickest penetration of all the other AHA’s.
What it does:
- Glycolic Acid skin care slows down the aging process of the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces skin discolorations and age spots
- Treats dull and unhealthy-looking skin by creating healthy skin growth and a brighter look
- Reduces skin blemishes, unsightly pores, and blackheads
- Reverses and protects against damage caused by sun
How glycolic acid skin care products work:
In the unbuffered state (low pH level), Academy Glycolic Products assist in the shedding of the skin’s dead layer to promote a youthful glow and a much brighter, smoother complexion. In addition, and very importantly, Academy products reverse the aging process of the skin by promoting more collagen cells and restoring bulk and firmness to the skin.
Glycolic Acid Products
Unbuffered Glycolic Acid used twice daily to remove dead skin, unclog and tighten pores. Glycolic Acid skin care also aids in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
Unbuffered Glycolic Acid and skin lightening agents combine the skin tightening benefits of glycolic acid with additional agents to reduce the appearance of age spots and skin discoloration.
Unbuffered Glycolic Acid combined with salicylic acid to heighten the effects of each compound to treat oily skin, skin blemishes, clogged pores, and blackheads.